- Granite Bay
- Citrus Heights
Roseville Marriage Counseling and Coaching
Now Offering Crisis Marriage Counseling
Relationship Skills for Your Marriage to Last a Lifetime
- Are you feeling disconnected in your marriage?
- Arguing about the same things over and over?
- Would you like more intimacy and less conflict in your marriage?
- Do you communicate differently, creating problems when you disagree?
- Are you healing from infidelity or a betrayal of trust?
- Do you feel unheard or misunderstood in your marriage?
Roseville Marriage Counselor with a Successful Approach
Marriages can be challenging. Couples can get stuck in patterns that limit their ability to communicate effectively and mindfully, to be happy together, and to grow. Building a strong relationship does not mean eliminating conflict, it means learning to deal with the conflicts and challenges in healthy ways as they arise.
At Happily Ever After, my marriage counseling and coaching in Roseville centers on helping couples more effectively express feelings, examine old patterns of behavior, and find new ways to relate while building a loving, communicative, and rewarding
Located in Roseville, Happily Ever After Counseling and Coaching provides marriage and couples counseling to families in Roseville,
Rocklin, Lincoln, Granite Bay, Folsom, Newcastle, Loomis, Penryn, Citrus Heights, Orangevale and the greater Sacramento area.
Call For A Complimentary 15 Minute Consultation
Experienced, Compassionate Roseville Marriage Counselor
Over the past 14 years, I have had the privilege of working with many couples that are unhappy with, and interested in, improving their relationship with their significant other. Some of the common issues I help resolve successfully in a marriage include:
- Frequent arguing
- Inability to solve problems
- Loss of affection and intimacy
- Conflicts about money
- Conflicts about parenting and family relationships
- Difficulties communicating
- Lack of respect
- Trust issues and Infidelity (including emotional affairs)
- Feelings of dissatisfaction
- Pre-marital counseling
- Blended family issues
- Life changing transitions (i.e. having a baby, job loss, illness, car accident)
- Separation or Divorce
- Traumatic Events
- Domestic Violence
My Structured Approach to Marriage Counseling
Just like any living system, marriages are not immune to poor nutrition, imbalance, stress, and stagnation. My Marriage Coaching package is designed to help you restore or create the balance needed for optimal growth and happiness in your marriage.
Working together as a team, you should walk away with a renewed energy, excitement, and dedication to your marriage.