- Granite Bay
- Citrus Heights
Experienced Roseville Family Counselor
Helping Your Family Regain Trust, Rebuild Love, and Maintain a Healthy, Happy Life Together
Whatever is going on in the world around us, nothing impacts us as much as family issues that prevent us from leading normal, healthy, happy lives. The family is the core unit of our lives. When things go awry, it hits us hard because it literally strikes us where we live.
Every family experiences difficulties that can seem impossible to overcome. These challenges can be stressful and often test boundaries and traditional assumptions.
However, I believe families are very resilient and have the ability to overcome the challenges they face. All families go through tough times. Partnering with a trusted, experienced family counselor can be the catalyst to overcoming your challenges and re-establishing harmony and peace in the home.
At Happily Ever After Counseling and Coaching, we understand and can relate to your issues, and provide a no-nonsense, structured approach to identifying and resolving the issues confronting your family. Located in Roseville, Happily Ever After provides family counseling and coaching for families in Roseville, Rocklin, Lincoln, Granite Bay, Folsom, Newcastle, Loomis, Penryn, Citrus Heights, Orangevale and the greater Sacramento area.
Call to Schedule a Free 15 Minute Consultation
Issues my Family Counseling Approach in Roseville Successfully Addresses
Discipline and Managing Behavior Problems
- Tantrums and aggressive behavior in young children
- Defiance and refusal to follow rules in older children and adolescents
- Anger management problems in children of all ages
- Severe acting out and refusal to accept rules in adolescence
Life and Work Stresses
- Professional Career
- Anger Management
- Coping with Life Transitions
- Parents feel that their children are not listening, not heeding what they say.
- Children and teenagers fail to communicate with their parents.
- Parents are not able to talk with each other about parenting concerns.
- Family members are not able to work together to solve problems.
- Divorce adjustment
- Blended family conflicts
- Co-parenting conflicts
- Extended family conflicts
From our office in Roseville, Happily Ever After Counseling and Coaching provides family counseling, therapy, and coaching to families in Roseville, Rocklin, Lincoln, Granite Bay, Folsom, Newcastle, Loomis, Penryn, Citrus Heights, Orangevale and the greater Sacramento area.