- Granite Bay
- Citrus Heights
A Few Things about Me:
- I am a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist with over 14 years of experience working with individuals, couples, and families.
- As a trained and certified Brief and Strategic Family Therapist, I developed a unique method that employs strategic techniques with a make-sense, solution-focused approach.
- In the fast-paced world we live in, time is a rare commodity. My job is to help you identify the causes of your dissatisfaction so that you may achieve happiness without spending endless hours in costly therapy sessions.
- It is my belief that you are more likely to achieve and maintain positive changes in your life when you are able to see that your efforts are producing concrete, significant, and immediate improvements.
- Even though I am clinically trained and licensed as a Marriage and Family Therapist, I believe that traditional counseling and therapy is limited in its ability to achieve satisfactory, tangible results. The idea for the 10-session approach was developed as an alternative to traditional counseling and therapy.
- The services I choose to offer are not therapy or traditional counseling. What I provide is individual, couples, and family coaching services. For more information about the difference between therapy and coaching, see our Frequently Asked Questions.
Call For A Free 15 Minute Consultation
The process of counseling and coaching should have a beginning, middle, and an end. Each stage should be purposeful, measurable, and geared toward achieving your goals.
We will start by completing a detailed assessment of your counseling needs and setting realistic expectations of the time needed to achieve the desired results.
We will examine your present issues to guide you to a more desirable future.
You will learn new skills and tools to build a more satisfying life.
We will work as a team to discover the challenges you face. We then work to turn those challenges into victories, holding you accountable for reaching your goals.
As much as we all desire a one-size-fits-all solution, such a thing does not exist. The 10-session package has proven to be adequate for the needs of most clients who are dedicated to doing their part. There are some clients who require less and some require more sessions based on their individual needs or desire to work on new goals.
The need for additional sessions is assessed throughout the coaching process and is only pursued as the result of the mutual agreement and desire of you and myself.In other words, the 10 sessions are a recommendation and not a mandatory requirement.
- Brief Strategic Family Therapy (BSFT)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Narrative Therapy
- Substance Abuse and Addiction Treatment
- Trauma Informed Treatment
M.S., Marriage and Family Therapy
California State University, Chico
I consider Northern California my home as this is where I established my roots and accomplished the majority of my personal growth. I met my wonderful wife in college, and we have been together for over 18 years. Together, we have raised an amazing daughter who brings endless joy to our lives. I’ve been blessed with a loving family, which has allowed me to be a better person and a better coach. In my free time, I enjoy listening to music, practicing photography, playing with my dogs and just spending time with my family.